Look out for other international student profiles including; Canada, Pakistan, Thailand and USA.
Yesterday saw the launch of our new online community – Compass.
We packed a lot into the Hobsons’ schedule for EAIE 2014, in addition to exhibiting, demonstrating our new Student Lifecycle Management solution Radius, running workshops on “What Do International Students Really Want?” and hosting the M&R reception, we also had a chance to talk with some of our 5,000 fellow delegates and take in some of the sessions.
Look out for other international student profiles including; Canada, Hong Kong, Pakistan and USA.
From Tuesday 30th September through to 4th December 2014, we’re running a series of free webinars designed provide a resource for sharing best practice in the changing education landscape.
- INSIGHT ON INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- GOING PAPERLESS WITH YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
- UNDERSTANDING AGENTS
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR RECRUITMENT
- CLOSING THE RECRUITMENT CYCLE – CONVERSION AND PIPELINE
- DATA CAPTURE – QUICK, ACCURATE AND SIMPLE
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR EVENT
- FROM APPLICANT TO ALUMNI – MANAGE THE STUDENT LIFECYCLE